Discover the historical, artistic, and natural beauty of Naples and the entire region. The Campania ArteCard gives you access to the wonders of the Campania region - over 80 sites, from Naples to the Phlegraean Fields, from Herculaneum to Pompeii, from Caserta to Capua, and from Paestum to Padula.
Enjoy special discounts and benefits with your ArteCard. Access to your first 3 chosen sites is FREE (select freely from the sites listed in the DETAILS section), and receive a discount of up to 50% from the 4th site on.
Use your ArteCard to travel on the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system for traveling within the urban area of Naples using road transport (buses and trolley buses), rail and cable transport (Metro Line 1 ‘Metro dell’Arte’, Line 2, Line 6, funiculars, trams, Circumflegrea, Cumana, and Circumvesuviana trains in the urban section).
General info about your Campania ArteCard:
- It is activated upon admission to the first site, or, for those types of cards that include this option, upon first use of the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system
- It is valid for 3, 7, or 365 days - depending on the type of card you choose
- The card can only be used by the holder, is not transferable, must be approved upon admission to each site, and must be shown to site or transport staff on request
- The ‘Giovani’ ArteCard for young people must be accompanied by an identity document when shown. It can be used by young people aged over 18 and under 25 from EU member countries and from states which have entered into reciprocal agreements, in compliance with the provisions in force governing admission to Italian state museums and archaeological sites.
Admission to all sites is permitted until one hour before closing.
Tickets are not refundable.
Save time ordering!
Add all the museum tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from email@example.com.
Validity 3 days
Participating sites - Naples:
- Castel Sant'Elmo – Sant'Elmo Castle
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gaudioso – Naples Catacombs: Saint Gaudioso
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gennaro – Naples Catacombs: Saint Januarius
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino – Carthusian Monastery and Museum of San Martino
- Città della Scienza – City of Sciences
- Fondazione PLART Plastiche e Arte – PLART Foundation for Sculpture and the Visual Arts
- MADRE/Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina – Museum of Contemporary Art
- MEMUS - Museo e Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo – MEMUS Museum and Historical Archive of the Can Carlo Theater
- Museo ARCA – Arte Religiosa Contemporanea (Santa Maria La Nova) – ARCA Museum for Contemporary Religious Art
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli – National Archeological Museum Naples
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo/Maschio Angioino – Civic Museum Medieval Castle
- Museo Civico Gaetano Filangieri – Civic Museum Gaetano Filangieri
- Museo del Corallo Ascione – Coral Museum of Ascione
- Museo del Mare di Napoli – Museum of the Sea, Naples
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli – Museum of the Diocese of Naples
- Museo Duca di Martina – Duca di Martina Museum
- Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte – Capodimonte Museum
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes – Pignatelli Cortes Museum
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli – Royal Palace in Naples
- Church of Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Polo Museale Suor Orsola Benincasa – Art Museum for History and Art Suor Orsola Benincasa Institute
- Sala degli Arredi Sacri della Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore – Treasure Room of the
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore
- Teatro San Carlo - Visita guidata – Guided Visit San Carlo Theater
- Tunnel Borbonico – Bourbon Tunnel
Participating Sites - Phlegraean Fields Circuit:
- Anfiteatro Flavio – Flavio di Pozzuoli Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dei Campi Flegrei nel Castello di Baia – Archaeological Museum of the Phlegraean Fields at the Baia Castle
- Parco Archeologico di Baia – Baia Archaeological Park
- Parco Archeologico di Cuma – Cuma Archaeological Park
- MAV - Museo Archeologico Virtuale – MAV Virtual Archaeological Museum
- Scavi di Boscoreale ed Antiquarium – Boscoreale ed Antiquarium Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Ercolano – Herculaneum Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Oplontis – Oplontis Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Pompei – Pompeii Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Stabia – Stabia Archaeological Site
Participating Sites – Caserta and Antica Capua Circuit:
- Anfiteatro Campano – Campano Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dell’Antica Capua – Archaeological Museum of the Antica Capua
- Museo dei Gladiatori – Gladiators Museum
- Real Belvedere San Leucio – Monumental Complex of the Belvedere di San Leucio
- Reggia di Caserta – Caserta Palace
Participating Sites – Paestum Circuit:
- Parco Archeologico di Paestum – Archaeological Park of Paestum
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Paestum – Archaeological Museum of Paestum
- Museum Narrante di Hera Argiva
- Parco Archeologico di Elea Velia – Archaeological Park of Elea Velia
- Padula Charterhouse (Certosa di San Lorenzo di Padula) – Carthusian Monastery
- Grotte dell'Angelo Pertosa – Pertosa Angel Caves
Participating Sites – Ravello Circuit:
- Villa Rufolo
- Villa Cimbrone
- Museo del Duomo – Dome Museum
- Scavi del Monastero della SS. Trinità – Archaeological Site of the Holy Trinity Monastery
- Admission to the 3 sites Castel Sant’Elmo, Museo Duca di Martina and Museo Pignatelli Cortes counts as one single admission.
- Entry to the 4 sites on the Campi Flegrei/Phlegraean Fields circuit counts as one single admission
- Entry to the sites of Oplontis, Stabia, and Boscoreale counts as one single admission
- Entry to the 5 sites on the Caserta and Antica Capua circuit counts as one single admission
- Entry to the 2 sites on the Paestum circuit counts as one single admission
- Entry to the 5 sites on the Ravello circuit counts as one single admission
- "Città della Scienza" : Site temporarily closed to the public.